We believe each pool has its own personality and this motto is the core of our service division. Although we service up to 400 pools a week our teams are allocated their own routes and so we are able to provide very personal service.
We service pools from 10,000 to 1,000,000 litres with simple to complex pumping and sanitizing systems.
What we do:
- Test for amount of chlorine, acid, total alkalinity, stabilizer, calcium and salt in water.
- Leaf traps in skimmer box, inline filter, pool skim and swimming pool pump cleaned.
- Sand filter backwashed.
- Sand filter rinsed.
- Walls brushed (when necessary).
- Check auto pool cleaner and pipes.
- Check pool timer and set (9am to 5pm Summer Season and 9am to 3pm Winter Season) or other times as requested.
- Leaves raked off water surface.
- Chemicals added (when necessary).
- Salt added (when necessary).
- Salt cell cleaned (when necessary).
- Pool net removed and replaced (when necessary).